Thursday, June 10, 2010

The best day in the world

I think it was yesterday when I went to Sarah's house and we ate homemade orange cake with whipped cream followed by freshly brewed coffee. I love home baking.
Or it could be tomorrow because I may just go out for a walk and take a photograph of a Tui or Keruru and get really happy about that.. Oh I'm trying to be positive about winter but there is a cold southerly blast racing through and that changes everything. I have great winter clothes but no job, so can't rely on the boss's heat pump..
Going to take our mother to the Royal New Zealand Ballet production of 'Carmen' on 8 July with my sister Liz. That's providing wee Adam doesn't decide to grow some teeth and is howling about something, which he never does cause he's a real cool addition to the planet. Born 01 01 10.. That's really a triple 1, triple 0, baby. Happy as a sandfly in a sand dune...  What would a millenium bug mean to him if it came around again?
Hmmn must do some reading about downsizing photo's for this blog. Have some nice ones..
Random!
Bonnita's word of the month 'brutal'
Over and out




No comments: