Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Coming to a space near you soon.....

On Wednesday the 4th of February I chose my home away from home. It's a 1984 Daihatsu V.54B deisel engine that has done 149,574 kms
It's got a double bed ( or two singles and a table ) a sink, a fridge, and a two burner gas stove.
It has plenty of space inside as it has a pop-top that , according to the records was worth as much as I paid for the whole van.










On Waitangi Weekend ( February 6th, 2009)
Alan and I took the van on its maiden journey down to the Waihi Bush Music Festival in Woodbury near Geraldine ( 170 kms south of Christchurch) .
Alan and I were guest artists featuring on each of the 3 days in concert and we each held workshops on guitar playing and songwriting respectively.









On stage with Sue Galvin and Tony Keisenovsky performing 'One Voice'









Jambo mbwana !
On Safari !
Back doors open and the top pops up.
Note the windows in the pop-top.



No comments: